It has come to my attention that my common sense is not quite as common as everybody else's.
I had a bunch of words I would have liked to have with you, but it seems I am at a lose. Well since I can't think of anything else maybe I will just say that my grandma is out of the hospital and they think they got all of the cancer...but I think at least some of us know how that goes, whether it has to do with that or some other aspect of life.
I had a bunch of words I would have liked to have with you, but it seems I am at a lose. Well since I can't think of anything else maybe I will just say that my grandma is out of the hospital and they think they got all of the cancer...but I think at least some of us know how that goes, whether it has to do with that or some other aspect of life.

1 Comments:
thats good to hear...although i have already heard it...ahhh
By
Anonymous, at 10/02/2005 8:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home