Onto you
Within me, you...
Breathe life into stagnant lungs.
Inject auras, so dark, with light, so bright.
Magic in your words, music in your ears, you dance in and out...
Of hearts and minds...without even having to dance.
Beauty unparalleled by the rules of science,
Defying the rules of gravity.
Saying that someone could complete another never seemed so....complete.
Onto you, I...
Bestow a bleeding heart.
And you heal me.
Breathe life into stagnant lungs.
Inject auras, so dark, with light, so bright.
Magic in your words, music in your ears, you dance in and out...
Of hearts and minds...without even having to dance.
Beauty unparalleled by the rules of science,
Defying the rules of gravity.
Saying that someone could complete another never seemed so....complete.
Onto you, I...
Bestow a bleeding heart.
And you heal me.

2 Comments:
awe you make me sad....well happy but yea...which rule of science were you talking about when you said "beauty unparalleled by the rulse of science"...oh and just to let you know i try!
By
Anonymous, at 9/26/2005 7:31 PM
I am not sure what rule I speak of, either, but if I figure it out..you'll be the first I tell.
By
TJHMuse, at 9/27/2005 3:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home